INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Aims of treatment.The customer, read the information below, expressly accepts and fully recording and processing of data by OMR srl, for the purpose of realization of the required services and the performance of any activity that both technical administrative inherent to these services. The customer also agrees that O.M.R. srl will use the data to communications of technical, administrative or commercial related to the services and / or related services.
2. Methods of treatment.The data will be treated with the help of electronic, in the management of which OMR srl ensures that the conditions of security required by law. O.M.R. srl, however, reserves the right to process the data with other instruments, including non-electronic, always subject to the conditions contained herein.
3. Duration of treatment.The data will be historicized, even in case of interruption of the relationship between him and OMR srl, solely with regard to the commercial and administrative information, in order to ensure adequate protection to both parties in reference to the business relationship elapsed. The technical object of the contract, for example relating to information necessary for the management of equipment, they will be deleted at the end of the contract, subject to any other requests made by the person concerned in writing.
4. Nature of the data and subsequent refusal of service.The customer acknowledges the impossibility of providing the requested service if were denied consent to the processing of data.
5. Persons authorized to process data.O.M.R. srl reserves the right to provide customer information, including administrative data, the general references to the existing contract, location of offices, etc., to third parties, if such data are essential to the operation or maintenance of the technical service required and / or to the administration of the current contract. The communication of data to third parties is limited solely to the implementation of the services subscribed by the customer; Under no circumstances O.M.R. srl will provide data to external parties in order to trade.
a. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
b. You have the right to obtain an indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of data processing with the use of electronic means, the identity of the owner of the data and the persons to whom the data are or may be disclosed as part of this policy.
c. You have the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law in force, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; certification that the operations in points 1 and 2 have been made known, also regarding the content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
d. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. Data controllers.These data is O.M.R. srl, with registered offices and headquarters in via Europe, 13 in Garbagnate Monastero (LC), in the person of the legal representative Mrs. Pellegatta Maria Felicita.